Monday 17 December 2012

Giraffes - Giraffe - जिराफ़

Giraffes, Kenya - S. Deepak, 2012
Giraffes, Kenya - S. Deepak, 2012
Giraffes, Kenya - S. Deepak, 2012

Kenya: Among the animals, my favourite are zebras. After zebras, for the second place, I can't decide between elephants and giraffes. Today's images have giraffes from three different places in Kenya. When I look at Giraffes, I remember my adolescence, the period when I had grown taller, my voice had changed and moustaches had sprouted. In that period I felt that my long and thin arms and legs were awkward and strange, and looking at my long neck in the pictures used to make me feel ashamed of my body. When I look at giraffes, I can remember those emotions.

कीनियाः पशुओं में मुझे सबसे अधिक ज़ेबरे अच्छे लगते हैं. उनके बाद दूसरे नम्बर पर कौन सा पशु है, उसमें हाथी तथा जिराफ़ के बीच निर्णय नहीं ले पा रहा. आज की तस्वीरों में कीनिया में तीन भिन्न जगहों से जिराफ़. जिराफ़ों को देखूँ तो मुझे अपना किशोरपन याद आ जाता है, जब अचानक शरीर लम्बा होने लगा था, आवाज़ बदल गयी थी, और मूँछें निकल आयी आयी थीं. तब अपनी पतली और लम्बी बाहें और टाँगें अजीब से लगती थीं, और तस्वीरों में अपनी लम्बी पतली गरदन को देख कर शर्म आती थी. जिराफ़ों को देखूँ तो वह सब भावनाएँ याद आ जाती हैं.

Kenya: Tra gli animali, i miei favoriti sono le zebre. Dopo le zebre, al secondo posto non riesco a decidere tra gli elefanti e le giraffe. Le immagini di oggi hanno le giraffe da tre diversi posti in Kenya. Quando guardo alle giraffe, penso agli anni della mia adolescenza quando il mio corpo si era allungato, la mia voce era cambiata ed erano cresciuti peli sulla mia faccia. In quel periodo sentivo che le mie lunghe e magre braccia e gambe erano strane ed imbarazzanti, e quando guardavo il mio lungo collo nelle foto, me ne vergognavo. Quando guardo le giraffe, ricordo quelle emozioni.

***

4 comments:

  1. सब तस्वीरें बहुत अच्छी हैं, सुनील, और ये तो पसंद भी आता है मुझे कि अब आप एक ही ब्लॉग में हिंदी, इतालवी और अंग्रेजी लिखते हैं। जिराफ़ की आँखें मीठी-मीठी लगती हैं, पर मेरा सबसे प्रिय पशु हाथी है।

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. दीवा जी, आप की हिन्दी तो बहुत बढ़िया है. सराहना के लिए हार्दिक धन्यवाद :)

      Delete

Daily 3 new images from around the world with a brief reflection in English, Hindi and Italian - Thanks in advance for your comments - Grazie in anticipo per i vostri commenti - आप की टिप्पणियों के लिए धन्यवाद

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers