Wednesday 19 April 2006

Colours of the sea in Ilha

Ilha do Mozambique, April 2006: The colours of Ilha are wonderful. Like this picture taken early in the morning, around 7 AM. After taking a long walk I had sat down on the parapet near a group of playing children, hoping that soon they will forget about me and allow me to take some candid pictures. That is when I saw him, walking below on the beach.

The coulours of the houses are wonderful in Ilha. Standing in this street, I felt that I was standing in the middle of a painting.


This picture was taken a zoom. They were so far away, walking on the beach behind the Portuguese fort. The picture came out much better than I had thought.


2 comments:

  1. आखिरकार आप दिख ही गए. गायब हो गए थे. कक्षा मे हाजिरी भी नही है.

    खैर तस्वीरें बहुत अच्छी है. नया ब्लोग है ना? बधाई. पर अंग्रेजी के साथ हिन्दी मे भी लिखीए ना!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. सुंदर तस्वीरें

    प्रत्यक्षा

    ReplyDelete

Daily 3 new images from around the world with a brief reflection in English, Hindi and Italian - Thanks in advance for your comments - Grazie in anticipo per i vostri commenti - आप की टिप्पणियों के लिए धन्यवाद

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers