Sunday 19 March 2006

Blue cow - placid or stupid?

Vienna, Austria: It is about cultural perceptions. West has a slightly negative connotation to the cow, like in "stupid cow", as a derogatory term for women. In India I thought cow signfies gentleness. Or perhaps, placidity, from the way they sit in the middle of the road, munching whatever they munch, not worrying about the passing traffic or the honking irate drivers.

Anyway, that is what I would like to be, placid I mean. There are so many things to be done and I always seem to be running behind them but never quite catching up! Wish I can sit down and munch and munch and munch (ouch, my jaws are aching!).



सिरामिक की नील गायः वियेना, ओसट्रिया से

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily 3 new images from around the world with a brief reflection in English, Hindi and Italian - Thanks in advance for your comments - Grazie in anticipo per i vostri commenti - आप की टिप्पणियों के लिए धन्यवाद

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers